Top quality websites at affordable prices
Here at Crimsonleaf we believe that every organisation needs a presence on the Internet. Further, we also believe that for many the only real barrier is cost.
Can you say “yes” to one or more of these statements?
- I am a start-up business and have no idea what to do next
- I need to be on the web but have a limited budget
- I built my own website to save money, but it needs to look more professional
- I have an existing website, but I’m not sure it does all it needs to
- I have a website but have to pay someone else every time I make a change
- I can see that people come to my site, but no one seems to do any business
If you can, we will provide you with a free, professionally designed website incorporating our professional website writing service from as little as £499, plus fixed costs such as domain purchase and hosting
Finally, you can purchase software to design any number of websites here. This is the software professionals choose.
The crimsonleaf professional website writing service
Choosing a low-budget website solution doesn’t have to be the end of the matter – every site can be expanded with as many pages as you need, and 1,000s of free plugins to boost the site’s power.
But a pretty design isn’t going to win you clients on its own. The website is the framework for delivering your message – the website content. Professional website writing will ensure that your site is search engine-friendly and written for real humans to read.
My relationship with the Crimsonleaf team, in particular Matt, has been one of outstanding professionalism from the first phone call through to the meeting and subsequent emails. In all the time that Matt has been creating my website for me I’ve only had to ask him to make two very small changes to the text. It’s like Matt can read my mind and knows just what I want and what’s good for my new business. I will be recommending Matt and Paul at Crimsonleaf to everyone!
What’s the deal?
Until 2013 every website we produced was bespoke, and we always designed for the WordPress Platform, used by over 18.9% of the world’s websites. That’s over 60,000,000 sites as of August 2013. But WordPress developers have designed countless websites which are either free or at a ridiculously low price. As a result we found ourselves designing websites which were extremely close to existing designs. We feel that it’s in your best interests that the framework is as cost-effective as possible and Google and the other search engines don’t care about the website itself, only the relevance is its content. However, humans DO care, so a balance must be struck.
So what does £499 buy?
- For £499 we will find a template which exactly matches your specification, or we’ll adjust an existing template to suit.
- If we can’t find the perfect free theme, we’ll design one free of charge.
- We will write targeted content specific to your business.
- We will ensure that all keywords and key-phrases are matched to suit the most sensible search terms for your business.
- The site will comprise a welcome page, what we do, about us and a contact page with interactive map and bespoke contact form.
- Payment can be spread over 3 months.
Just click here to obtain a no-obligation quotation.